• 28th Annual General Meeting of Doha Brokerage & Financial Services Limited
AGM Notice Click Here
Designated Email ID for Poll: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with DBFS. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. To know more... Click Here
• Investors beware. Do not trade on the basis of SMS tips. Take an informed decision before investing.
• Scrips where multiple / recurring SMSs were observed and liable for action as per various notices issued by the Exchange from time to time are available for download in the exchange website.
• No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
• KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
Filing compliant on SCORES – Easy & quick
a. Register on SCORES portal
b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES :
i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
c. Benefits :
i. Effective communication
ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances
Website : https://scores.gov.in
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors"
- Brokerage Plans
- NRI Investors
- Contact Us